I have recently published the Properly typed Vuex Stores article and, as I thought of related subjects to talk about in other articles, I've decided to make it a series on Structuring Large Vue.js Applications.
These are the subjects I'm planning on discussing in this series:
- Properly Typed Vuex Stores published May 13, 2020
- Adopting TypeScript in your Vue.js Application in a sane way published May 14, 2020
- Modularizing the logic of your Vue.js Application published May 15, 2020
- Data-driven components published May 25, 2020
- Handling data at the edge of your Vue.js application published June 1st, 2020
So stay tuned and let me know if there are any other subjects related to this topic you would like me to address.